ECOTECH Converge supply various turnkey connectivity solutions including, but not limited to, managed connectivity, broadband, V-Sat and internet service provider services.
ECOTECH Converge provides corporate access and connectivity solutions and services to address and accommodate business requirements for highly available accessible networks between sites, offices, data centres and the Internet.
Our comprehensive range of solutions and services includes Wireless, Broadband, Metro Fibre / Ethernet, MPLS and IPConnect (IPC) connectivity and access options
ECOTECH Converge has built up a highly competent and reliable network team that focuses on quality and doing the cut over right first time without repeats or returns. We utilize a proven methodology, providing a niche service offering.
We have developed a dedicated group of experts dealing with all segments of networking and connectivity and industry aligned solutions and offerings. Our strategic partnerships with key carriers such as NEOTEL, SEACOM, TELKOM, and our relationships with key delivery partners makes it possible for us to deliver world-class connectivity solutions which span the globe and which provide true value.
- V-SAT connectivity into African countries, or remote locations where fixed line or other services are not available.
- Local, shaped and unshaped broadband services.
- Business fibre connectivity ranging from best effort to full service level agreement services.
- Hosted service delivered over fibre cable.
- Local Area and Wide Area network solutions, design, planning, implementation, equipment, infrastructure and services.
- Virtual private network solutions.
- Bandwidth optimization, prioritization and filtering/management solutions.
ECOTECH Converge currently services clients across more than 8 countries globally, leveraging solutions that range from low cost broadband, through cellular/GSM, Fibre Optic and V-SAT technologies to provide customized, turnkey connectivity solutions that align to the needs and budgets of our clients.
- ISP & Broadband - Through our corporate services division, we have a dedicated group of experts dealing with all segments of networking and connectivity. Our strategic partnerships with all major providers have enabled us to deliver on world class connectivity solutions that span the globe.
- MPLS - Designed to provide a unified, highly scalable and protocol agnostic data-carrying service medium that is utilised to deliver IP Virtual Private Network services, Metro Ethernet services as well as Voice over IP, Video and Data services.
Dynamic Bandwidth - Internet bandwidth provided in a shared medium where business can take advantage of several attributes of shared networks and consider that not all users are connected to the network at any one time when most traffic occurs in bursts.
- Broadband - Dependable and trustworthy business broadband solutions offering wireless broadband, ADSL broadband, SDSL broadband and Fibre broadband access options.
- Metro Ethernet - Metropolitan area network based on Ethernet standards, which offers multipoint connectivity between sites, is quality-of-service enabled and provides business Real Time, Business Data and General Data Classes of Service.
- IP Connect (IPC) - A network access and connectivity service that provides business with a diginet-like point-to-point solution without the need for a leased line. IPC infrastructure allows for the utilisation of existing ADSL lines to access corporate hosted services at the hosting facility with no associated bandwidth costs. From our Datacenters in Bryanston and Pretoria we are managing networks to 8 International countries.
- Voice, Telephony and Unified Communications - Our VOIP connectivity is designed to meet our client’s needs: we supply unified communications via all mediums of connectivity including V-SAT and Broadband. We design, implement and manage VOIP PABX solutions.
- VOIP Voice over IP - Voice over IP (VOIP) and Least Cost Routing solutions for streamlined communications over data networks enable businesses to lower costs for phone services, provides users with more features to boost productivity and provides the business with improved collaboration and simplified administration. Our Voice and Telephony consulting and professional services and solutions include “In the Cloud” and “On Premise” options.