We provide hosting, hosted private cloud, hosted multi-tenant cloud and public could services to support and deliver numerous private and commercial platforms. Our cloud and hosting facilities and distributed service delivery nodes are managed and operated 24/7/365.
Cloud makes computing resources available in a remote location and accessible over a network. It entrusts remote services with a user's data, software and computation, avoiding upfront infrastructure costs and focusing on projects that differentiate a business. Public, Private and Hybrid cloud computing services and solutions to enable customers to implement and provide scalable and adaptable “Software as a Service” services to their customers and business, or both. Prescribed architecture is customized and implemented to provide a complete, effective and simplified hosted and managed services infrastructure solution.
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a service).
- SaaS (Software as a service).
- Hosted Exchange.
- Office 365.
- DBaaS (Database as a service).
- SQL 2016
- SQLaaS (SQL as a Service).
- BIaaS (Business Intelligence as a Service).
- Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure.
- Cloud hosted VOIP/PABX/Voice Logging/Least Cost Routing.
- Journaling of Hosted Exchange e-mail.
- Backup as a Service (RedStore).
- Cloud hosted RMM (Remote Management & Monitoring) with Anti-Virus Security,
- Notifications and Reporting.
- SPLA (Service Provider Licensing Agreements) Microsoft Licensing.
- Office 365 with various options including deployment and Mimecast integration.
- CSP (Cloud Service provider) Office 365 products, Services and Licenses direct from ECOTECH.
We provide hosting, hosted private cloud, hosted multi-tenant cloud as well as public cloud services to support numerous private and commercial platforms. Our cloud and hosting facilities and distributed service delivery nodes are managed and operated 24/7/365.
ECOTECH Converge has dedicated world-class hosting facilities in both our Bryanston and Pretoria premises. Our cloud and hosting teams manage all facets, from inception through the lifecycle of the service/solutions. We leverage industry-leading technology, hardware, storage, network and connectivity solutions to craft solutions that meet our clients’ explicit needs. This capability and competency provides all facets of ICT services and provides adaptive scale and aligned licensing models to provide a utility based, consumption based ICT service.
The two ECOTECH Converge datacenters deliver high-tech, geo-resilient services. The distance between these centers absolutely meets the compliance mandates for disaster recovery. They are hosted within the borders of Southern Africa, thereby also complying with data sovereignty legislation. These facilities form the core of the ECOTECH Converge cloud services staging, R&D, solution and service development platforms. Through our partnership with Teraco, and the distributed datacenters they provide – nationally and internationally – we have the reach and capability to delivery cloud-based or hosted ICT services to all clients, regardless of the geography, and the capability to operate and support these services.